At SHaR, we wish to foster an environment to encourage innovative business solutions to social problems. Under this segment, SHaR shall work towards promoting and incentivizing ideas and projects that have potential or have demonstrated the ability to create value to a community, solve human problems, address local civic or environment issues or influence change. Some examples of innovative solutions could be influencing mindsets for positive thinking through blogs or even, engaging with civic authorities to resolve issues in an innovative manner. Further startups that work for innovative solutions can also participate in this segment.
How the program works
- We shall celebrate a ‘start-up week’ regularly where we will invite startups and innovators to express their ideas and share their innovative solutions at ‘ SHARE Platform’.
- Innovative start-up ideas shall be recognized by SHaR and rewarded a prize and showcased at the platform and will be connected to institutions where they will have the ability to explore their potential.
- A meet up of social impact investors will also be arranged in partnership with Business Schools in Vadodara.
How can you participate in the program?
- Share with us your innovative solution and get showcased on our platform and win a prize.
- Participate in SHaR start-up weekend and get to meet your peers and create a bond
- Participate in the Social -Impact Investor meet.